I decided during this 10 minute break that I will update my blog.
Last night I was up until about 1am. My neighbor Angie and I (well her 90% and me 10%) are having a garage sale this weekend as it is Albertville "Friendly Days", where we GET FRIENDLY ! :) So.....because it is Friendly Days they have HUGE city wide garage sales ALL WEEKEND! A Garage-Salers Paradise! We were up putting all of the millions of kids clothes out on tables, my clothes, household items, Christmas stuff and maternity clothes. I took a few picture on my cell phone last night to show you all the crazy size of this garage sale. The pictures really don't do this justice as the tables go ALL the way down the driveway on Both Sides!
This week has been pretty jam packed for me. I am getting my hair done tonight, which is always an exciting thing for me! Tomorrow I will probably be at work late because I am taking the day off on Friday to do some garage sale-ing of my own on Friday morning and then to sit at the garage sale for the rest of the day on Friday. Friday is actually my 5 year wedding anniversary. We aren't doing anything too exciting except for going out for Sushi, which is my favorite. Saturday morning is my 5K run (let's hope I make it!) and then I have a pool party for a friend I work with Saturday afternoon and then we are supposed to hit up Friendly Days in Albertville on Saturday night.
I feel like I have been seriously in a whirlwind since the weekend before Memorial Day weekend. The worst part is that it is already the 2nd weekend in June and I haven't even been to my cabin yet. For those of you who know me, that is a HUGE deal as I am up there almost every weekend once Memorial Day is here.
I am hoping I can make some cash at this garage sale, but of course that will just be used to go buy more clothes :) Oh well! Hope everyone is well! Until next time!
2 comments:
Have fun this weekend! I know you always have a blast with Friendly Days. :)
Oh Friendly Days... Have a blast!
Post a Comment