My Family

My Family

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Favorite Things at Christmas

Real or Fake Tree: Fake - much easier. I love the smell of real, but let's face it. It is A LOT less work to have a fake tree.

Hardest Person to buy for-Luke, I just never know what to get him.

Mail or Email Christmas Cards- Mail for sure. I love collecting them and reading peoples letters and looking at family pictures.

Favorite Christmas Movie or Show - White Christmas. I used to even watch this when I was little and it wasn't Christmas time. I always wanted to wear one of those big red dresses and have a white muff......I should have lived in a different era.

Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate - I don't dislike Egg Nog, but I LOVE HOT CHOCOLATE!

When do you start shopping for Christmas - Well usually after Thanksgiving, but this year it will probably be the week of Christmas. I have been so busy at work and our weekends are jam packed too.

Clear Christmas light or colored - Clear for the fancy tree in the living room and colored for the fun ornaments tree in the basement. Oh, the traditions we carry on from our parents :)

Favorite Hymn - Silent Night (is that a hymn?)

Most vivid memory of Christmas - When I lived in Brooklyn Park we had a real fireplace. I cam down to get my stocking on Christmas morning and they was a real boot print in the ashes in the fireplace. I knew then Santa was really real! :)

Best Holiday Treat - any type of Christmas cookie! I love cookies!

Favorite CD or Artists - Mariah Carey's "All I want for Christmas is You" song and her whole Christmas CD

Must-Have's - A time where I play Christmas carol's on the piano.

Star or Angel on the top of the tree - Angel....however I have a really nice star my sister gave me, but I use it as more of a decoration for Christmas.

Quirk that most people wouldn't know - In my car I have on Christmas music from Thanksgiving through Christmas Day.

What's on your wish list this year - a Necklace I like at a certain Jewelry store!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"All I Want For Chirstmas"?! Really Ali ... if Luke knew this he would flip!!