Only 3 days left in my first Trimester. This is very exciting for me as my last 2 pregnancies haven't made it further than my first trimester. I am at the point where my work pants are starting to not button and my belly is starting to grow.
Luke and I head to the Perinatal Clinic on Monday the 12th at 1pm for another complete ultrasound. Please pray with us that everything continues to look normal. After that appointment Luke and I will decide how often we really need to have ultrasounds. I have to decide if it is going to be re-assuring for me, or something that will just cause more stress.
I will update my blog again after Monday.
Thanks for your continued prayers!
3 comments:
wooo whoo ... Aubrey here you come!
Congrats Ali! I'm so excited for you!
Thinking of you today, Ali.
Post a Comment