I have realized the past couple weeks that the way I relieve my stress is by working out, and I haven't really been able to do that lately. So last night I went to InFit in Albertville and joined! I took a Spin class last night and absolutely LOVED it! I get 1 week free at Anytime Fitness and after the day I had today am hoping to run there for just a little bit after Aubrie goes to bed. I told Luke that if he wants me to stay sain I have to do this for myself :)
That is all for now. My Aunt is in town from California and I am going to see her tonight. She will get to meet Aubrie for the first time! :)
Hope everyone has a great week. Here is a pic. of my little punkin from this past weekend. Enjoy!

No comments:
Post a Comment