My Family

My Family

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Saturday June 2nd, 2012

Saturday is a day I don't want to forget. Aubrie woke up at about 7:30AM, and Luke headed to the golf course. Aubrie and I spent our morning out on the deck. I enjoyed my coffee and she played in the morning sun. We got dressed and headed to the park. We went down the slide a mission times, she swang and we sat together and drank our water. I wish the morning could have been taped so I can remember every detail. :)

Luke came home around 12pm, we ate lunch and then Aubrie was off for her nap. Luke and I set up ladder ball and played that, relaxed in the sunshine on the deck while we got our ribs on the grill and ready for dinner. Those things just aren't for kids you know!

Aubrie woke up about 3pm and then we sat out front and played with the neighbors.

It was seriously just a perfect day that ended with a wonderful rib dinner, potatoes and fruit and a trip to DQ for dessert.

When we asked Aubrie if she wanted Icecream, she screamed really loud, "YEAH!"

The night ended with a bonfire at the neighbors once Aubrie was asleep.

A great memorable day before our family of 3 becomes a family of 4.

1 comment:

Miss Jess said...

Saturday, June 2nd was a memorable day for me too! This post made me smile for you. How exciting that your little family is growing, and very soon! :)