I am not going to try and recap the last 5 months because that doesn't seem possible and would take forever...so I will just start with what we have been up to recently.
July 13th - Hooray! Ava was born...1 week early thank goodness. Need a tip on how to go into labor....ride a bike!
August - Stayed in Two Harbors with Lukes family for a couples days. Had a great time!
Went to the State Fair with Sari and Ryan, our first night out away from both girls.
Took a trip to Cantebury Park to watch the horse races, Aubrie loved it.
September - I had emergency surgery with on my left index finger due to a staff infection. It was pretty scary and I am thankful we went to the doctor when we did.
October - Aubrie turned 2 and Luke 31! We had a nice party.
Aubrie got her first hair cut.
I started back to work.
We had family pictures taken.


So that is about it to catch you all up!














3 comments:
very nice pictures! Congratulations on your baby!
I love your blog! Keep up the great work!! :)
MAY GOD BLESS YOU FAMILY!!! :)
Post a Comment