20 Weeks Pregnant and feeling great!
We had our official 20 week ultrasound today at the MN Perinatal Clinic. The tech. confirmed that yes, we are having a baby GIRL!!!! :)
The best part again is that she is perfectly healthy. I had a twinge of nervousness as I felt like the tech. looked at her heart for an extended period of time, but thankfully that was just to confirm that everything looks great!
I have been feeling good. I definitely need to post a picture of myself as the belly has popped and maternity clothes are usually a must.
That is it for now.....I am getting ready for Sari's bridal shower I am having at my house on Saturday! Can't wait!!!
3 comments:
So glad 2 hear that your baby girl is perfect and you are doing well! Praise God!
So exciting, Ali! And yes, you have to post pictures!
I know that I am like WAY late to the party, but congrats to you and Luke! Kate and I are excited for you guys and we will be praying.
Post a Comment