This past Saturday Luke and I celebrated our 6
th Wedding Anniversary. I can't believe that it has been 6 years already. We spent the whole day together just the 2 of us and had a great day, despite the rainy weather. We slept in (enjoying these times while we can ) went and
visited some garage sales in the rain and then enjoyed a great dinner at
Biaggi's.
Sunday we headed to the
Albertville Friendly Days Parade. We were there with some neighbors and cheered on their kids in the parade. I can't wait to be able to take our little girl to a parade!


My neighbors, Angie and Meghan, and then the husbands, Matt, Luke and Troy.
3 comments:
Congratulations on your anniversary! I remember how breathtakingly beautiful your wedding was... :) Oh, and P.S., I'm so excited to finally see some baby bump pics! Adorable!
Oops, just noticed that you posted pics in an earlier post, too. Sorry, must have missed that!
beeeeelllllyyyyyyy
Post a Comment