My Family

My Family

Monday, August 23, 2010

32 Weeks......Countdown Begins!!

So to this point I have been counting up! But now with only 8 weeks left I feel like I need to start counting down the weeks!! :)

We had an ultrasound today and it went great. The tech said to us, "She's still a girl!!" :)

My belly size is measuring about 2 weeks smaller than how far along I am, so my doctor wanted to make sure baby was measuring ok. Baby is measuring right on, I actually measured 1 day ahead of schedule. So due date of Oct. 18th is looking good!!! Baby right now is about 4 pounds, no wonder my back is starting to hurt!!

This weekend I was able to pick out fabric to recover our rocking chair...now I just have to figure out how to get it re-covered....my mom and I have a project ahead of us.

That is all for now! My first shower is on Tuesday and I can't wait!!!!!

4 comments:

Sari and Ryan said...

i can already see the big levin nose ... i think she's going to fit right in with the rest of the family :)

bethany said...

So amazing. Praying for you and the growing little girl!

Kaylyn Kruse said...

Look at that little face!! She's cute as a button already!! Can't wait to meet her :))

Caden said...

Ali: I haven't checked you blog in ages...I'm just not very good at keeping in touch or up to date for that matter. But last night God brought you and Luke to my mind..kinda out of nowhere and I decided to pray for you. I didn't have a clue as to what either of you were up to, but I just prayed for both of you. Then I checked your blog and couldn't have been more ecstatic..I cried --I didn't know your fantastic news! Congrats on the blessing of a beautiful baby girl who is already perfect in every way! I'll certainly be praying for you and checking on your blog more often! Blessings, Katie Folkestad.