My Family

My Family

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

A Check off the List

Last weekend was nice and relaxing. Luke and I went out to dinner and a movie on Friday night, which we have not done the two together in probably over a year. I seriously can't tell you the last time I stepped foot in a movie theatre. We saw our movie at the Muller Theatre in Rogers.....the best part they had Caffeine Free Diet Coke! I was in heaven!! We saw Dinner w/ Schmuck's - really dumb, but pretty funny. I would have rather seen Eclipse :)

Saturday I had a gift card for a facial & massage at the Sanctuary in Eden Prairie. My facial was awesome, very relaxing, however this baby girl I swear didn't stop moving the whole time!
Sunday Luke and I took the day to sleep in and just spend the 2 of us. We figured our next weekend would be super busy with the wedding so we needed some down time together. We headed to Lowe's to just look at paint colors for the nursery. Well when we got there, our looking at colors ended up buying all the paint and heading home to get started...so much for a relaxing day! So after priming the room, my dad came over and we were able to get the whole nursery painted! I was so excited to have such a big project accomplished before my sisters wedding.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

It's always great to hear about a couple having that special time together having fun or working on a project. That little girl is going to be so blessed with her special parents. Have a wonderful weekend.

Sarah said...

Oooh I love that bi-colored walls!

Miss Jess said...

Your baby belly is too cute, Ali! Can't wait to hear the good news of this little ones arrival!! Hope your Sisters wedding was fun!!

bethany said...

So cute! Can't wait to see the room and the baby in it in real life!