My Family

My Family

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Friday at the Fair

Luke and I had a wonderful time just the 2 of us at the State Fair. We enjoyed:
-pulled pork sandwich
-Deep Fried Pickles
-Gizmo sandwich
-Pronto-pup
-Gyro
- Fresh squeezed Lemonade
-Cheese Curds
-Vanilla Malt
- Sweet Martha's Cookies & Milk

Ok, after writing all that it looks like A TON of food......but we were there for almost 8 hours and split everything!!
We saw a lot and had a very relaxing and enjoyable time.....we even were able to see a Rodeo!!


Luke and his favorite...Deep Fried Pickles

3 comments:

Kaylyn Kruse said...

Yumm!!! All of that food looks/sounds so good! Glad you guys had a great day :)

P.S.- I'm so sorry I won't be able to be at the shower tomorrow!! I tried calling Nancy but the answering machine wouldn't let me leave a message so I figured I'd just let you know myself. :( Can't wait to see pictures of this beautiful baby girl you'll be having though!! Almost time!!

Sari and Ryan said...

YUM, that makes me hungry!!

bethany said...

I think I am going to cry. :)