I think that I have hit the uncomfortable, get this baby out of me stage!
Ok, well it isn't THAT bad....but on top of not sleeping well I am starting to get a head cold, my ankles are swelling during the day at work and this baby keeps jabbing her feet into my ribs!
I had my last baby shower last night. It was so fun because everyone brought a book for baby to start her library! My sister did the adorable decorations and my mom's friends made some wonderful food! It was so fun and what a blessing!
I have my bag partially packed for the hospital. I asked a bunch of people things to take and I feel like I heard so many things that I have just decided to bring the bare minimum...if I really need something I am sure someone can go grab it for me, right :)
I had a Dr. appointment today and was thoroughly disappointed. Dr. told me that most babies come 1 week before your due date to 1 week after your due date, so I should plan on having the baby a week after instead of on my due date, that way if she comes before then it would be good.......WHAT!!! Yeah, that was just what I wanted to hear as I am complaining about no sleep, swelling ankles and a head cold.........thanks Doc! So, I just wait now...... Work is busy so that keeps my mind occupied.
Sorry for my complain-fest.........lets hope tomorrow is a better day! But I am happy to say I have really felt good up until this point! : )
1 comment:
You have every right to unload and we can take it girl. Glad you have so many people that love you and are there for you. Hang in there, as they say in the south, you are in the short rows now, won't be too much longer.
Odie
Post a Comment