My Family

My Family

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Bring Sadie to Work Day

Yesterday we had our carpets cleaned and since Sadie refuses to go in her kennel I brought her to work with me. The plan was just to leave her in the car and take her out for a couple of walks, but she ended up in my office :)

She was such a good girl. She just laid in my office, found some napkins to rip up (her fav. thing to do) and then she just napped while I worked. What a good doggie!

On our way to work
Hanging out in my office
She of course found napkins to rip upWhat a good girl!



2 comments:

Miss Jess said...

Awww I love it! I would love it if I was able to bring my kitty to work too. I'm sure Sadie loved every minute of it!!

Sari and Ryan said...

ha ha! what a lucky girl!