Well, the Due Date that is.........No signs of baby yet.
I have walked every day for the past week and a half....
I do feel a little crampy today, but nothing to call the Doctor about.
She will probably be stubborn just like her mom & dad.
I go in tomorrow for an ultrasound at 9am, if any levels are low or baby seems stressed they will send me to the hospital. If everything is ok, I have a doctor appt. scheduled for Thursday. If then still no baby, we will make plans for me to be induced on Monday the 25th. That is the plan for now.
I will keep you posted!!!
2 comments:
Wishing you the best for baby's arrival. It's so exciting to know what a miracle you are about to experience and have to hold.
Babies are great! Enjoy your time at home! Make the most of it all. :) Life is about to get a hundred times better. :)
Ali, I have been thinking about you all week! I can't wait until your little girl is here!
Post a Comment