So there is nothing going on.
Ultrasound was fine. Baby is fine. Stress test was fine. I am crabby........So just ready to be done being pregnant. Everyone says, "oh, well your life will change so much...enjoy it how it is now." Well ya know what people. I have waited over 4 years for this, I am ready.....bring it on, Luke and I are ready to meet our baby!!!! HURRY UP BABY!!!!!
6 comments:
Aww, hang in there Ali!! I'm sure it is so frustrating as I know you both are so ready for all of the changes coming your way. :) Thinking of all 3 of you everyday in my thoughts and prayers.
I've been thinking of you this whole week! Can't wait until your little girl gets here!
Good luck Ali! I hope your Baby Girl comes ASAP - I can only imagine how anxious you are to meet her! :)
This is a perfect post for a past-her-due-date pregnant person...I love it! The only thing I love even more is that it is all coming to an end for you right now and a wonderful new beginning is starting...I'm so glad you didn't have to wait until Monday! Thinking of you tonight and hoping everything is going great!!
I think she heard you...
I absolutely despise that statement ("Enjoy it now while the baby is in you and easy to take care of") - if I wanted my life to be easy I wouldn't have a baby!!! And I plan on enjoying my life WITH A BABY...I am sure you would agree:) Can't wait to see picture of your daughter!
Post a Comment