Welcome to my life as it is...Here is where I will write my thoughts on life and where it takes Luke and I. Enjoy!
What a great present for Luke! Congratulations.
YAYYY!! Congratulations Luke and Ali!! So happy for you both!
congrats guys! hope you're all doing great! can't wait to meet my new cuzo soon! :)
Congrats Ali!! I'm so happy for you! Enjoy this very special time and can't wait to see pictures.
CONGRATULATIONS ALI & LUKE!!! Hope you are soaking up every moment with your daughter... I know you have waited so long for this moment! :)
Congratulations Ali, Luke and Aubrie!!!We are so happy for all of you :)Love, the Duffy's
Congrats...we are so excited for you! Naps on the couch with your baby are the best! Love the Folkestad's.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
What a great present for Luke! Congratulations.
YAYYY!! Congratulations Luke and Ali!! So happy for you both!
congrats guys!
hope you're all doing great! can't wait to meet my new cuzo soon! :)
Congrats Ali!! I'm so happy for you! Enjoy this very special time and can't wait to see pictures.
CONGRATULATIONS ALI & LUKE!!! Hope you are soaking up every moment with your daughter... I know you have waited so long for this moment! :)
Congratulations Ali, Luke and Aubrie!!!
We are so happy for all of you :)
Love, the Duffy's
Congrats...we are so excited for you! Naps on the couch with your baby are the best! Love the Folkestad's.
Post a Comment