So I started a To-Do list when I was about 25 weeks pregnant. Things that I wanted to get done around the house and in the nursery we needed TO DO before this baby comes. Well last night I was happy to mark off the 2nd to last thing on my list!!! HOORAY!!! When I wrote the list I stared at it overwhelmed by everything that needed to get done. I didn't think there was any way it was all going to be accomplished.
Now I am happy to say that everything that is truly important and that needed to be done before this baby girl arrives has been completed! Hooray for Luke and I!!! :)
I am sure you are wondering what has not been checked off my list......well if you enter my house you will see pieces of blue tape ALL around it. I really wanted to get around to touching up the paint in our house before baby arrives, but I just am not sure that will happen. Oh well....at least everything else is done.......now I just wait...........
2 comments:
Nice! Good job! I bet it feels good to have everything accomplished you wanted to!
Yay!! Sooo soon!! :)
Post a Comment