Welcome to my life as it is...Here is where I will write my thoughts on life and where it takes Luke and I. Enjoy!
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!! How cute is your Aubrie Ruth? Seriously, she is a beauty queen! Love it!
Wow, she is super super cute! So happy for you guys!
Awwww Aubrie is such a doll! Hope you're enjoying every moment of being a mom! :)
Great picture!!
Awwwww, so sweet. Congratulations. Glad things are going well!
What a precious little gift!
She is the cutest little peanut I have ever seen!!!! Aww Aubrie <3 <3 How do you get anything done?!? I would just sit and hold that tiny little sweetheart 24/7
she looks like a perfect mix of the two of you!! how beautiful!! you're amazing!!
she already looks so different now ... you need to update new pics!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!! How cute is your Aubrie Ruth? Seriously, she is a beauty queen! Love it!
Wow, she is super super cute! So happy for you guys!
Awwww Aubrie is such a doll! Hope you're enjoying every moment of being a mom! :)
Great picture!!
Awwwww, so sweet. Congratulations. Glad things are going well!
What a precious little gift!
She is the cutest little peanut I have ever seen!!!! Aww Aubrie <3 <3 How do you get anything done?!? I would just sit and hold that tiny little sweetheart 24/7
she looks like a perfect mix of the two of you!! how beautiful!! you're amazing!!
she already looks so different now ... you need to update new pics!
Post a Comment