I have been HORRIBLE at blogging....I know....
Aubrie is doing great! She is a good eater and sleeping 7 hours at night! She eats about every 2-3 hours during the day so I think that helps her for the nighttime. She has started to really focus in on faces and will even smile here and there.it is so fun!
Luke is busy with hockey. He is coaching again the Wayzata Squirt A team. He is really excited about this year and the new team they have. It has been a little chaotic for him with going back to work, having a new baby at home and hockey, but he seems to be managing pretty well.
I am doing well too. The highlight of my weeks have been the ECFE class we are taking through the Osseo district. Class is on Tues. afternoons for just over an hour. Last week Aubrie was awake the whole time. We sang songs with our babies and just talked about life as a new mom.
This week we are going to Luke's parents on Thursday for Thanksgiving and then up to the lake Friday for the weekend with my parents, Ryan and Sari. They will go hunting Saturday and my mom, Aubrie and I will hang out at the lake. I love being at the lake in the fall, it is so fun.
Hopefully my computer will let my post some pics soon.
Happy Thanksgiving to all!!! This year we are so Thankful for our healthy baby girl!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment