
My life is now a circus and I am a juggler!!!
I can't imagine what life will be like when I have to run kids around to different events and activities.
It has definitely been an adjustment being back to work. Thankfully I work at a place that when I leave work I am done for the day and don't take anything home with me. I have loved picking Aubrie up from Daycare or Grandma's and seeing her smile at me. I miss her everyday but know she is well taken care of with Vicki (Daycare lady) and her 2 Grandma's. The hard part comes once I get home....all the things that need to be done. And for those of you who know me well....I am my mother's daughter! And actually proud of it! :) My mom taught me that I should put my things away and keep a clean house. I try my best to do that, but it definitely is harder w/ little princess Aubrie around :)
I have realized that if I give myself 1 thing to do a night, then that helps me stay on top of things. Last night as I sat in bed feeding Aubrie at 7pm I actually fell asleep. I thought I wouldn't have the motivation to get anything done, thankfully I did and even was able to workout! Hooray!
I am looking forward to tomorrow night because Luke doesn't have hockey. We are going to have dinner and crack open a bottle of wine and watch Dexter once we get Aubrie to bed....Looking forward to that!
I am looking forward to tomorrow night because Luke doesn't have hockey. We are going to have dinner and crack open a bottle of wine and watch Dexter once we get Aubrie to bed....Looking forward to that!

No comments:
Post a Comment