My Family

My Family

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Power of Prayer

You know when you feel silly praying for your missing favorite sock to show up, or for the weather to get better....or when you LOOSE YOUR CELL PHONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, I did just that today...lost my cell phone that is. Here is how it all went.....

It was a lovely snowy day on Jan. 13, 2011 and Ali and Aubrie headed into Maple Grove for Aubrie's 12 week (3 months already!!!!) pictures. She did a FABULOUS job being cute and I can't wait to get the pics! My dear friend Bethany met Aubrie, her Grammy and I at Babies R Us, we had lunch at Byerly's and then went shopping to Old Navy, headed to Grammy's to eat (Aubrie that is) and then Bethany and I ran to Targ-et Boutique! Well....Bethany and I were chatting away and little did I know that my cell phone fell out of the pocket of my jacket!!!!!!

After Target, Marshall's and DSW :) we headed back to my parents and my mom explained how she called me like 15 times to see if I could grab something for her from Target....the panic started! I always have my phone somewhere near me and especially when I am without my little punkin!!! So I searched High and Low in my parents house, everything I had with me and my car about 5 times even with a flash light. I called EVERY SINGLE store I had been to today (which was A LOT!) and no one had found an iphone. All I kept thinking was, "Luke is going to shoot me!" These phones are NOT cheap. Well after an hour of searching I called AT&T and they were able to give me this program for free, it tracks your phone!!! Well a text went to Luke's phone and he was at a hockey game so I wasn't able to access the program... I retraced my steps and realized the phone probably fell out of the car when I got out of my car at Target. My dad followed me to Target and I couldn't find my phone......All I could think was that it was probably covered in about 2 inches of snow and ran over about 15 times! I went home discouraged, praying that it would show up.

I came home and Luke called me (on my dads phone - safety first!!), gave me the pass code I needed and I was able to see that my phone was in the Target parking lot!! How amazing!! SO....with many prayers being said by me, my mom and dad, my dad drove back to Target got out of his car and walked directly to my phone!!! PRAISE THE LORD!!!! God listens to our prayers even when it is for something as silly as a phone. Praise God that he looks out for us at all times.

Pretty sure I will be more conscious of my phone from now on!!! Again, Praise the Lord Above!!!

No comments: