Luke went and bought crab legs for dinner tonight. I had never made them before, but were SO easy to make and SO nummy! Worth every penny.
We had a great weekend. Luke had a golf tournament on Friday so it was just Aubrie and I. We hung out with the Bigalke girls and then Aubrie was in bed by 8pm and I watched Mama Mia.
Saturday I jazzercized in the morning, then we unloaded a bunch of stuff from our storage room and brought it to Goodwill, ran errands and then met the Martin's for dinner at Rancho Grande....our fav. Mexican spot in Monticello.
Today we had "The Church has Left the Building" at church. There was a short service and then we headed to the Town Greene in Maple Grove and did weeding and mulching. It was really fun to be able to serve with Luke. We had a great time and then had lunch w/ my mom at Sawtdee. (A lot of eating out this weekend!)
Aubrie is doing great. She turned 7 months old yesterday!
Luke and I are trying to get her to say, "Da da". She will say, Dadadada, but doesn't know who "da da" is yet.....she rolls over now from her belly to back and is just so fun. It must be a sight to see when it is Luke, Myself, Aubrie, Sadie and Hogan all in Aubrie's room on the ground playing :)
I hope everyone has a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment