My Family

My Family

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

7 months and Memorial Day Weekend

The sassy seat - My grandma bought this for me when I was a baby, sure makes me feel old!


Aubrie's first boat ride, she screamed the whole time. It was super windy and cold. Don't worry I took this life jacket off her, she couldn't move a muscle.


We had a fun weekend, went on walks, first boat ride, played games and spent lots of time outside.



My little punkin - So cute!

We had a great weekend at BBL. It was nice to relax, spend time with family, eat great food, play games, have a bonfire and be on the lake. Can't wait for our next weekend at BBL.....let's just hope we have warmer weather. :)


Aubrie on her 7 month birthday




2 comments:

Sari and Ryan said...

the last picture is my favorite, she is SO cute!

Kaylyn Kruse said...

She is seriously the cutest little peanut EVER! I can't believe I still haven't met her! Soon, I'm sure :))