My Family

My Family

Monday, June 13, 2011

Fun in the Sun









Finally, we were able to get outside with Aubrie and enjoy some sunshine, even though I kept her in the shade most of the time :)



New things Aubrie has experienced in the last couple of weeks:


- sitting in the grass, most the time she grabs at it and tries to put it in her mouth


-going in a swimming pool....I realized how protective I really am once we put her in a floaty in the pool. I stood over her the whole time and didn't want her to tip over :)




-meeting a horse and a cow for the first time, she LOVED the horses and kicked and flailed her arms and made noises at the horses. She like the cows too. The cow even sniffed her leg, it was so cute.





- Uncle Kurbis held Aubrie for a LONG time.....they bonded....it was so cute!

-Aubrie ate peaches for the first time and loved them. She is doing better all the time at baby food. Still not crazy about table food, but that is ok.


All in All, everyone in the Peterson household is doing good......Luke and I just hit the 7 year mark! Crazy how time goes by so fast.


Have a great week!

No comments: