My Family

My Family

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Oh Life

People probably don't even realize that I have started to blog again...that is just fine. I do it more for myself....

I can't believe that I only have 3 months left until I can meet our little girl #2 aka Baby S or Baby L or Baby H.....Not sure on her name yet. And it is truly bugging me that I don't know it. I guess I will just have to meet her first! :)

I can't wait for our family of 3 to be a family of 4. And I can't wait to not be pregnant again...probably ever...but they say never say never so I am saying probably never again.

Aubrie is so much fun right now. I look forward to every moment I get to spend with her.

Luke had to work late tonight so it was just Aubrie and I for dinner. We sat down at the table and starting eating. I realized we hadn't prayed yet, so we stopped and she held my hand to pray. At the end of the prayer I said "amen" and she said in her little sweet voice "amen", without hearing the 'm' sound. It was so cute.

Aubrie really is talking up a storm. She can say: momma, daddy, Papa, Mimi (for grammy), sadie, hogan (which sounds more like hoagie), blue, juice, baby, Auntie, Please, Thank you....the list goes on, I just don't feel like writing them all.

I never knew that this little person could be such a joy and help teach Luke and I more and more about God's love. I can't wait to meet her sister!


(ps-horrible picture of me...taken straight on so I look like I have about 50 chins!)

No comments: