My little punkin will be 1.5 years old / 18 months on Saturday!!!! WHAT!?!? Somebody pinch me! How the heck did this go by SO fast!? It makes me sad that she is so old already, but she is so amazingly fun right now and I love watching her learn new words, new things she can do and seeing her explore everything around her. She is such a joy. I can't wait everyday to come home from work and get to spend time with my little punkin.
In this picture I was 24 weeks pregnant....I am now today 27 weeks pregnant! I can't believe how fast this pregnancy is going, though I feel at times it is not going fast enough. I definitely have gained plenty of weight already and would like to be done with that, but I know I still have a ways to go. The hardest part of this pregnancy so far has been back pain and heart burn. Thankfully I have a dad that can help in the back department and I just got some medication from my doctor for the heart burn....so the next 12 weeks should be smooth sailing...right?! :)
It is truly strange to think about our family changing. I feel like we are in such a good routine and life is pretty easy with 1 and now we go on and are adding another!? Are we crazy!? I know it will be wonderful, but at times it does seem a little overwhelming. 2 kids and 2 dogs....here we come!
I am most excited to meet this little girl and see what she will look like. Oh and figure out her name. I knew 110% with Aubrie of her name, but this baby is totally different. Nothing I hear or think about I am completely sold on. We are throwing around about 5 different names right now, so it probably won't be until she actually arrives that we name her.
I just hope that I continue to feel well and can keep up with home and work life.
Until next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment