My Family

My Family

Friday, May 2, 2014

2013-2014…Catching you up so I can start to blog again

I feel incomplete just starting again blogging so i have to add pictures of course. Here is a couple pics from the summer after Ava's cast came off. At this time we didn't think anything of her not moving around too much. Oh she was so little here! :)


Twins game with the girls was fun…though they don't look thrilled. :)



Aubrie and Lukes birthday dinner



3rd birthday royal treatment from Snow White!


Happy Halloween





Happy Thanksgiving. I was really sick so we stayed home and had a meal just the 4 of us. I even pulled out my china!


Snow has arrived!


A visit from one of my favorites! Aubrie loves her :)

Merry Christmas


I love these 2!

Ava's first haircut

Ava's 1st Popsicle

Fun in the sun in Jamaica…Kinda miss seeing pics of just the 4 of us!

Sun kissed and loving the sun sets

Sisterly love!

This little lovie gave us a run for our money….literally cost us way too much money :) But by the grace of God she is fine. 

Musicals!



Trip to Vegas….he spoiled me :)


Mornings are the best with the girls

LOVE

We love making cookies

Sister Date at the Food & Wine expo

Morning again!

Goofy girls



No comments: