I know 10 people right now that have either had a baby within the last month or are due w/ in the next 3 months. That is a lot of babies! Up until all these babies started coming I had been praying that God would take away my desire to have another baby. With all the babies as of late I can't help feeling like I am not done. I would do labor and delivery and the snuggles even the sleepless nights that come along with a newborn again. I don't know if my feelings are because of the loss of babies I have had or because I felt like my first 3 months with Ava were cut short due to the staff infection and having to quit nursing which I didn't want to do. I never thought I would want or have more than 2 kids but there are days that I wish I had more. Not that I am not thankful or grateful for my 2 little miracles. Don't get me wrong. They are the 2 best things that have ever happened to me!
Ava
Aubrie
I mean really….they are so dang cute too why wouldn't I want more!?! :) Prayers that I would be content with life as it is. God knows and if it is meant to be it will happen in Gods time.


No comments:
Post a Comment