A blog...is that even a "thing" anymore? It is now January 2017 and a lot has happened since I thought to blog...But here I am. The question is WHY?
Well. Do you journal? I am learning to. But the worst part about journaling is that the thoughts come so much faster than my hand can move. I mean i barely can keep up and by the time I look down and see my handwriting it is practically all scribbles. Well then my type "A" disorder kicks in and I want to start over and re-write the whole thing because I can't stand looking at that messy handwriting. And I think, "that's not how my handwriting really looks". Then I remember in High School when I used to practice writing different ways. My "a" would be one way and then another. See, because my thoughts come quicker than I can write I get totally distracted and then lose interest in journalnig. Whew...nightmare.. So, here I am. I thought maybe there is a place where I can type my thoughts...then the Ol' Blog popped in my head. Except for, do I want to share all my thoughts and feelings with the world to see at the touch of a button? Probably not. So what do you do to journal? Do you type or do you write in a an actual journal with paper and a pen, the old school way? The Jury is still out in this brain....carry on!
No comments:
Post a Comment