Luke and I had an extremely busy weekend. Friday night I got my hair colored and cut....shorter and darker. After that we met my sister, her friends and Ana at the Narrows in Maple Grove to watch Luke's boss's band, The Sneaches play. It was a night of beers and dancing, what more can you ask for?
Saturday I ventured to my neighbors house for the cookie exchange. Never again will I make cut-out cookies! But I did get about 7 dozen different kinds of cookies! After that Luke and I went and saw my grandma in the hospital she wasn't doing to well. Thankfully she is doing better and will be getting out of the hospital today.
Sunday I was exhausted from all the fun so I vegged on the couch snuggling with my dogs. At about 5pm we went to my parents and then to the Sound of Music at the Ordway. It was one of the best musicals I had ever seen.
But needless to say I am so tired today and feel like large amounts of caffeine that I have been pumping into my body are not giving me the normal energy I have. Oh well....
On a side note, our friends had their baby this weekend, Landon Timothy was his name. So they used the boy name we liked, I am just fine w/ that. Luke was the one who really loved it, I wasn't super crazy about it for us.
Until next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment