Ok, so this weekend was good because I got to see my family that was in town from California and Virginia, but bad for these next couple reasons:
1. My car has something a matter with it and we had 2 estimates on it and they are both just over $1,400. How are we supposed to pay for that ? Nice Merry Christmas Luke and Ali. It makes me feel like I can't buy anything for anyone.
2. I found out that Luke's cholesterol is horrible. I get really scared, he needs to learn how to take care of himself. There is only so much a wife can say and do.
3. My best friend is leaving MN for 9+ months....I am sad. I am sad because she knows me so well and truly understands me. ahh! What am I going to do without seeing her face!
4. I watched the Preachers Wife tonight and for some reason am uncontrollably sad. I don't know if it everything that we have been hit with over the weekend. I mean, I had a good weekend, I had dinner with my family on Friday night, hung out with friends. Saturday, saw Naomi, who I haven't seen since they moved to CO. And today Sunday was able to spend more time with my family.
I feel the sick to my stomach kinda sad. The kind that takes over your body and all you want to do is cry. Sorry I am kinda being Debbie Downer, Wah Wah.... But, this is my life as it is blog and this is how I am feeling for the time being.
No comments:
Post a Comment