My Family

My Family

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Goodbye is Said

So tonight I said my final goodbye over the phone to Bethany. It was really strange to think about the fact that I don't know when I will hear her voice again. Really, I don't even know the next time I will email/chat with her online since they don't have the Internet at the compound where she will be staying for Christmas in Uganda. before she gets to Yei, Sudan. Wow...crazy times. Everyone, please pray for Bethany, that she will have safe travels and no problems. I already miss her! I am so excited for her to go be with her husband....Lord knows I could never handle 5 out of 9 months away from mine. So Bethany, I wish you well and can't wait to hear stories about your adventures in Africa! Off you go! God Speed!

No comments: