My Family

My Family

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Tomorrow at this time we will be flying the friendly sky to Park City Utah.

I am really looking forward to a vacation...though it doesn't even seem like I am going because I haven't packed or prepared at all! Usually I start to get my things together early in the week, but work was so busy for me last week that didn't happen.

It is funny, I am really excited to get away, but I don't want to leave my babies...isn't that silly! They truly are my "babies" as most of you know how I spoil them rotten :) But I am going to miss their little faces...oh my poopies :)

On Friday I dropped off a bag full of things at the ARC for Bethany and Kurbis. I can't wait for them to get their things...I am sure it will be exciting to have some new stuff.

I hope everyone has a great week....we will try not to hit a tree or fall off a chair lift ;)

1 comment:

Jessie said...

You better come back in one piece!