My Family

My Family

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Change for Ali

So I cut my hair off! I am not sure what I think yet. I definitely will never go shorter than this....but I am enjoying it for now, it just is SO different. It is good thought to have something different as well. I do love the color especially.

Enough about my hair! Luke is out of town today and comes home very late tomorrow night. He is in Vegas for work. He called me today and said too bad I wasn't there because they upgraded his room for him to a Jacuzzi suite! He said there are even mirrors above the bed and jacuzzi tub...now that made me laugh......only in Vegas! :)

Work is busy this week as it is the end of the month, which means that I usually have a little longer days...but I don't mind since I know it is like that at the end of the month.

I thought since Luke was gone tonight I would watch a movie and have a glass of wine. Well the glass of wine thing was great, the movie, not so much. I do NOT recommend the Bachelor with Chris O'Donnel and Renee Zelwigger. It was SO stupid. Probably the worst movie both have ever been in!

1 comment:

Jessie said...

That is movie is super lame.