My Family

My Family

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Mt. Fuji vs. Benihana's

Last night we had dinner with Ana and Adam at Mt. Fuji in Maple Grove. It was SO good, it is just like BEnihana's but MUCH better chef's that cook the food in front of you, a lot cheaper and the atmosphere is just all around better. So Mt. Fuji you have my vote!

It was great to finally get together with Ana and Adam.

Luke made it home safe from Vegas, but why the heck does he get all the upgrades when I am not there?! He got to fly home 1st Class. He said he got a whole meal, all the alcohol he wanted becuase the plane was delayed (i guess they usually cut you off at 3) and they even made fresh chocolate chip cookies for him! NO FAIR! I told him he better start trying now to get the upgrades for us when we go in May!

I hope everyone has a great weekend.....it is almost noon and I am still in my jammies.....I love it!

No comments: