Detox.........here I come!
Today I am starting a Detox w/ my friend Suzy (a co-worker) and my boss. It should be interesting. All I can eat, well nothing actually. I only can drink water and drink this mixture of organic lemons, organic sugar free maple syrup, and ginger. Oh sounds appetizing, doesn't it?
Well the reason for me doing this is to become healthy. I figure if I can get through Friday doing this, then I will hopefully start up this weekend with a healthy eating style and less Caffeine in my life. You people don't even want to know the amount of caffeine that I consume in a day.
Also, I have always had a stomach that gets upset pretty easy. I always feel like I can never eat anything good, because it doesn't sit well with my stomach, so I am hoping this whole detox thing will help that as well.
So any bets on how long I will last? They say if you make it through the first 2 days that you can do it for a week. It isn't even 8:30am and I am already hungry! Cheer me on friends....hopefully I can do it!
1 comment:
:) You're funny! I'm of my diet too. I actually blogged about it. Check it out when you get a minute. Hope all is well!
Post a Comment