I woke up this morning with one of those horrible sinus headaches and took my time gettnig out of bed. I thought, ok, if I am going to be late to work, I might as well stop at Caribou. So I dug around the house for change and stopped at Carbiou. I orderd my usual, a Large dark roast and a blackberry scone, totalling $4.10.
I pulled up to the window handed over all of my quarters and was handed a small coffee. I lokoed at the girl and said, " I ordered a large." She apologized and they got me a large. As I was driving away I took a sip and practically spit it out! It had cream AND sugar in it! GROSS! I like coffee nice and strong and plain, no nothin' in it! I was so pissed.
So here I am at work.......sitting with my disgusting coffee and so mad. I paid good money for that coffee and they should have got it right!
Now I am trying to decide if I call and complain..............what do you think? I mean, Hello! If we are paying Caribou needs to GET IT RIGHT!
4 comments:
That's a tough one. On one hand, I say call, but on the other hand the only thing that would happen is they would hang up and talk about the b@*ch that called to complain...
I don't know what to tell you, but I feel your pain.
That sucks not a great way to start out th morning. I feel for you! I would let it slide this time I think. If it happens again then I say game on!
Yea! Lacey....you can post :)
You frickin get on the phone and complain. Who cares if they bitch. Customer service is what this society thrives on. Marty and I drove back 2 miles to McDonalds to get our frickin order right on Friday - free meals for us.
Post a Comment