So this morning I found 75cents in my pocket and scrounged another 80cents from my purse. I drove up to Caribou to order my large dark roast. As I ordered I said, " One large dark roast, and, can you make sure that there is NO cream or sugar because yesterdy, (sigh) there was cream and sugar in my coffee." All I got was a, "I'm sorry about that." No, "I will give you your coffee free today, sorry for the mistake" Hello! I wanted a FREE COFFEE!
So I grabbed my coffee and drove away........
Also, last night we started watching the show LOST with our favorite neighbors, Ben and Erica. We enjoyed a papa murphy's pizza and beer. We watched the first 2 episodes of Lost. I liked it a lot more than I thought I would. So don't ask me to do anything Wednesday nights people, cuz that is my Lost night now :)
Have a good day!
No comments:
Post a Comment