Haha! I would do the same thing! I was reading In Touch Magazine last night and they were talking about the 8 week diet, and cutting out sugar, alcohol, processed foods, eating veggies, and all of these changes and for a second i was like, i should try that, then i got up and poured a glass of wine and ate some Doritos...YUM!
Don't worry Ali, unless you do a detox or cleanse for at least 45 days, it doesn't do a ton of good for you. the 8, 11 or 30 day detoxes aren't bad for you, they just aren't as effective. You can just start eating healthier and your body will start the process on its own. TRUST ME, I am no health expert, so I may be wrong! Thats just what I've read. I wanted to do one about a month ago and decided not to. I am in a biggest loser deal right now (and dropped 24 lbs.) just be eating better, not drinking pop, and excercising. Man do I have a long way to go though! Hope you and Luke have a GREAT Easter weekend!
2 comments:
Haha! I would do the same thing! I was reading In Touch Magazine last night and they were talking about the 8 week diet, and cutting out sugar, alcohol, processed foods, eating veggies, and all of these changes and for a second i was like, i should try that, then i got up and poured a glass of wine and ate some Doritos...YUM!
Don't worry Ali, unless you do a detox or cleanse for at least 45 days, it doesn't do a ton of good for you. the 8, 11 or 30 day detoxes aren't bad for you, they just aren't as effective. You can just start eating healthier and your body will start the process on its own.
TRUST ME, I am no health expert, so I may be wrong! Thats just what I've read. I wanted to do one about a month ago and decided not to. I am in a biggest loser deal right now (and dropped 24 lbs.) just be eating better, not drinking pop, and excercising. Man do I have a long way to go though!
Hope you and Luke have a GREAT Easter weekend!
Post a Comment