My Family

My Family

Monday, March 31, 2008

Too Much Fun...What's that mean!

Friday night was a night to remember! I think of the country song, "Too much fun! What's that mean, it's like too much money, there's no such thing!"

Needless to say, it was a good night out on the town with the ladies. We started at Geez in Albertville, then went next door to the Full Moon and then shut down the Corner Bar! Not to say that I am proud of that, but a girl needs a night on the town once in a while, right?

Saturday was a day of rest that ended with some good ol' Papa Murphy's pizza....seriously, that is the BEST pizza EVER!

Sunday we went to church and there was a baby dedication. It was really hard for me. I think because at the service we had for little Brian Pastor Russ dedicated him to the Lord, so that is something that will always hold a special place in my heart. We then had lunch with my parents and heard about their great week in Cancun. Then Luke and I went home for some SPRING CLEANING! Luke cleaned out the garage and I cleaned the house and opened up the windows to get some fresh air in.

It was a great weekend!

No comments: