My Family

My Family

Monday, February 4, 2008

Our mind can do funny things. I have been having the most vivid dreams lately. The other night after emailing Bethany, I had a dream that Luke and I were in Africa w/ Kurbis and Bethany....we had Sadie and Hogan w/ us and I was balling cuz Hogan was going to get stolen.
Then last night I dreampt that I was a 5th grade school teacher and I was making lesson plans and doing all this stuff in my dream....weird I know!

This week is my last week of work and then it is off to Park City, Utah for some skiing and R&R!
I am looking forward to the R&R more than anything...I am going to bring a good book and just relax and enjoy the beauty of the mountains, and freeze of course :)

Sorry I don't really have much of an update for anyone on things. Luke and I have just been really busy with work. I think we both put in about a 50 hour week or more last week, so that is why vacation will be greatly appreciated.

I am looking to do a Jewelry show in February, so if anyone is interested, please let me know!

Thanks - until next time.

1 comment:

Brandt and Steph said...

have fun on your trip!
-steph