
I still have not posted pics. from our Park City trip, I am a slacker!
I have seriously started writing on my blog like 4 different times, but haven't finished. So here are some recaps for you on life in the past week or so.
My sister booked her reception sight - Mill City Museum. We went and visited on Saturday, it is such a neat place! I can't wait for August 7, 2010!!!!!!! Then I had my first Greenie at Jericho's (Totally don't know if that is the name of the bar or not!) but it was some green drink that was pretty tasty!
Saturday Luke and I spent the day together - it was nice, we haven't done that in a long time.
Sari and I are going to California in April. We leave April 1st and come home April 5th. My mom's work is flying her out there for an Ultrasound conference, so we are going to be staying w/ her and lying by the pool for 3 days straight! I can't wait. It will be a great girls weekend away, and we will even be able to see our cousin Shauna who lives in San Diego!!!!!!! YEA!!!!!!!!!
I had a cat at my house over the weekend. I named him Mr. Kitty (I decided it was a "he"). He was wandering around the neighborhood, so I put him in our garage, gave him water and food and a litter box that he eve used! He ran away on Sunday because he was afraid of Sammy the Beagle next door. I definitely would have a cat if I could!
That is about it for now! Hope everyone is doing well!
Sari and I are going to California in April. We leave April 1st and come home April 5th. My mom's work is flying her out there for an Ultrasound conference, so we are going to be staying w/ her and lying by the pool for 3 days straight! I can't wait. It will be a great girls weekend away, and we will even be able to see our cousin Shauna who lives in San Diego!!!!!!! YEA!!!!!!!!!
I had a cat at my house over the weekend. I named him Mr. Kitty (I decided it was a "he"). He was wandering around the neighborhood, so I put him in our garage, gave him water and food and a litter box that he eve used! He ran away on Sunday because he was afraid of Sammy the Beagle next door. I definitely would have a cat if I could!
That is about it for now! Hope everyone is doing well!
3 comments:
Yea for Cali! Hope you have great weather! Mr. Kitty? You are so nice...Sammy's barking would probably startle me away too if i were a cat...!
Mill City sounds cool.
You're ALIVE!!! Yay!!! I'm glad to hear about your going ons. So fun that you get to go to Cali. Love and Miss you! xoxoxoxox
Post a Comment