My Family

My Family

Monday, March 23, 2009

The weekend was fun. Friday night neighborhood scrapbook party which included some wine and my dogs running loose around the neighborhood for about an hour and a half. My Sadie baby is so freakin' smart. We never lock the door when we are just at the neighbors, but have to now.......she opened the door going out to the garage and probably realized she couldn't get outside that way, so then she proceeded to open the front door. All this happened while Luke and I were both at the neighbors. So my dogs had a fun Friday night as well! Thankfully they stuck right around the neighborhood.

Saturday I was able to watch my new little neighbor Grant Martin for a little bit, then I ran errands and hung out w/ Luke and the guys Saturday night.

Sunday was a spring cleaning day for me. I spent most of the day cleaning the house, I got a lot done! We had my Papa, Sari and Ryan and Luke's parents and Grandma Joyce over for a Spaghetti dinner.

All in all a good weekend.........I head up to Brainerd this next weekend.....I can't Wait!

No comments: