I had a FABULOUS weekend up north. I think I had a glass a wine in my hand the second I walked in the door. The girls and I just hung out and drank our favorite drinks....wine, screwdrivers and beer were being served :)
Saturday we stumbled out of bed, got ready and headed into Pequot Lakes. We entered a crazy craft store that I fell in love with and then broke the bank at the Fun Sisters on the Lake.
After our outing to Pequot, I tried my hand at beading......I do not consider myself a bead-er, but I had SO much fun doing it and think I have a new found hobby! I was home just before 2pm and of course did what I do best in the afternoons....took a nap!
After laundry and a wonderful steak dinner I sunk into bed on Sunday night thinking about my wonderful weekend.
Now I have California with my mom and sister to look forward to. We leave tomorrow night and come home Sunday. I of course have not packed and will therefore be frazzled tonight, but oh well, I am going on vacation baby!
1 comment:
I've been to Fun Sisters - they have one in Buffalo! Love that store too.
Post a Comment