My Family

My Family

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Birthdays

I am HORRIBLE when it comes to my friends birthdays. Maybe it is because I hate my own birthday, but I just never remember people's birthdays. It is not that I don't care about my friends, it is the fact that my mind is missing a piece to help me remember people's birthdays, I swear! So I called Ana last week because I knew her birthday was coming up. She told me her birthday was on Sunday. Well I was at the cabin all weekend and totally spaced it out on Sunday! I feel SO HORRIBLE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANA! I LOVE YOU DEAR!!!

Then my neighbor Erica's birthday was yesterday. She is always so sweet to remember my birthday or Luke and I's anniversary, things like that. Well I called her yesterday and she had to tell me it was her birthday. I felt SO HORRIBLE!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERICA! I LOVE YOU DEAR!!!

Ok, so saying that now, definitely does not make me feel any better, but what can ya do!

On a side note - my boss came to my office yesterday and told me that we would be moving to work out of the Bloomington office. So Monday I start in Bloomington. I am a little nervous about the drive, but I am sure it will be ok. The nice thing is that Luke works in Bloomington a couple days a week, so when he is there we can probably have lunch together!

We have a busy weekend ahead. Friday night we are having dinner with the Sorbel's. Saturday morning we drop the dogs off at the groomers at 9am and then head to Luke's grandmas in Roseville for a pancake breakfast. Then we decided we are going to go and have dinner on Saturday night at Mill City in St. Michael. It is a little hole in the wall type place with AMAZING burgers! Then Sunday is Sari and Ryan's engagement party at my parents house. So that is our fun filled weekend. Luke and I are really looking forward to dinner with the Sorbel's as we haven't spent time with them in way TOO long!

That's all for now! Until next time! :)

2 comments:

Ana Heeren said...

It's ok girlie! I love you! You sent me a nice text this morning which was even better! I'll update you tonight!

Anonymous said...

Put Birthdays and Anniversaries on your Google Calendar as a yearly reacuring event.

I did that so I won't forget either!