It has been some time since I have actually taken the time to write about my life. I have had many changes in the past couple of weeks.
1. I no longer work at Executive Title.
2. I was unemployed for 2 days and then decided to go back into the staffing world. I am working again for The Right Staff.
3. I have continued to run and Luke and I are actually running together now. I can go about 2 miles without having to stop to take a breathe...this is a HUGE accomplishment for me!
4. Google calendar is my new best friend
5. I have a new cell phone # (was getting out of country calls)
6. Luke and I are seeing the importance and blessings of a husband and wife that pray together.
7. Luke lost his Iphone last night - NOT GOOD!
Ok, so those are some general updates that give you a snapshot into what is going on.
I am very excited to be back at a job that will offer me a lot more challenge and opportunity for growth. I LOVED what I did at Executive Title, however it didn't give me much challenge and was very stressful. I am looking forward to working w/ people more face to face as well as doing recruiting.
In regards to Google calendar....if you have not tried it out, you should. It is WONDERFUL!
2 comments:
I totally agree about Google calendar!! I just discovered it a few weeks ago and am a HUGE fan. :)
That is great you found a job again so quickly. It seemed your old job was just working you day and night. Call me soon so we can catch up!
Post a Comment