I realize I have been really bad at posting lately. Sorry friends!
Things are going good for Luke and I. We have been keeping busy in the evenings with taking care of the yard and running...yes, both of us running! Hooray! :) We went to the Outlet Mall last weekend and both got a new pair of tennis shoes. The best part of the deal is that we only spent a total of $104 for both pair! The Outlet Mall does have good deals once and a while.
The last week of July, first week of August Luke is suprising me and we are hopping on a plane and going away for the weekend. He gave me a list of 5 cities I could choose from...New York, Boston, Miami, Las Vegas and San Francisco. He told me I could choose 3 out of the 5 of where I would want to go. I chose Boston, New York and San Fran.....I thought those would be fun cities to spend a day and a half in. So I will let you know after our trip where we go. He said I won't know until we are at the airport and he hands me the boarding pass.
Work is going well for me. I really enjoy being back in the staffing world and TRS has changed so much since I was here a couple years ago....for the better!
This weekend Luke has the Monticello CC Club Championship, so he gets to play all weekend and so I decided to head up to the cabin with my dad and the dogs. It is only going to be my dad and I and the 4 dogs until Sunday, so that should be fun. I am looking forward to relaxing and bringing a good book with.
No comments:
Post a Comment