You have been gone for a long time. I miss you! The reason for this message is to inform you that we are exactly 14 days and counting from the Great Minnesota Get Together, i.e. the STATE FAIR!!!!!!!!!!! HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
However, this will be the 2nd year in a row without you and Kurbi, I am not sure how I feel about this. I mean, come on now.......don't you think you should just hop on a plane and come home just for the fair! HELLO!!!!!!!! ;)
Ok, of course I am kidding. But I do want you to know that again this year, you will be missed. We will eat deep fried pickles in your honor!Love and miss you!!!!!!!!
1 comment:
OMG!!! I was JUST telling some of our coworkers about the State Fair!! We were telling them about our system and all the Imodium and Tums we pack...Brings a tear to the eye. I seriously want to go so bad!!! Thank you for the post... Really does make me want to hop a flight home. :)
Post a Comment