My Family

My Family

Friday, August 21, 2009

How Do I Sleep Without You?

The song "How do I live without you" is in my head, except for the words, "How do I sleep without you" should be the words for me after last night. Luke left yesterday for a golf weekend with some neighbors. So after I went to the grocery store and chatted w/ a neighbor I was in bed by 9:30PM and just could NOT fall asleep. Then when I did fall asleep I kept waking up every 1-2 hrs. It was horrible.
Then I had this crazy dream that I was at someone's house and there was a tornado. I ran down to the basement under the stairs and curled up in the fetal position while the tornado swept by. As I looked outside the window and saw different things flying by, A horse, a cow.....just weird. Then I went to my house and Sadie and Hogan were running around outside and the roof had blow off my house and everything was everywhere. Whew, what a dream!
Thankfully that was NOT true.

I am heading up to my cabin this evening for the weekend. I can't wait to sleep in and just relax. Have a great weekend!

No comments: