
We spent the weekend at the Arbor Inn in Prescott Wisconsin. I was very surprised. We had a wonderful weekend and the owners John and Deb made us feel right at home.
We had our own private entrance w/ a hot tub and a 4 course breakfast each morning.
Friday night we enjoyed a bottle of Champagne and wonderful carrot,cream cheese cake on the porch. We then went for a little stroll around the neighborhood and admired the beautiful homes and then enjoyed the hot tub that night under the stars.
Saturday morning we woke up to freshly baked scones outside our door, coffee for me and tea for Luke. After our 4 course breakfast in bed we hopped in the hot tub before we headed to Troy Burne golf course. Troy Burne is a Tom Lehman course and is gorgeous. We had a fun day of golf and then headed back to the Arbor Inn. I showered and Luke got to know the owners over a couple new kinds of Beer that only Wisconsin has. We then headed to Muddy Waters for dinner and back to the Arbor Inn to enjoy the evening. They had these very cool hammocks there that 2 people fit in, so we took advantage and fell asleep in one for over an hour and a half! The golf that day sure wore us out.
Sunday we woke up to another wonderful 4 course breakfast. I then had an hour massage and we packed up and headed into Prescott. It is a small town right along the river. It is actually right where the St. Croix and Mississippi river meet. We had a great weekend together and it was a great surprise!
PS - there are no pics. of Luke and I because I forgot my camera! Can you believe it!!!!


3 comments:
Sounds very romantic.
I am glad you had fun but I am sad you didn't have your camara with you :(
I tried to email you the link to my fb photo album from facebook and it kept telling me your email address was invalid.
Here's the link to the latest bunch of photos from our trip to gm. http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=293864&id=506085429&l=367c5a39b7
xoxo - Me
That's so great! Sounds like a wonderful weekend.
Post a Comment